Adult Cardiology > Meril Life Sciences > Mozec NC Rx PTCA Balloon Dilataion Catheter
• Low distal tip 0.019" distal stip ensures navigations through tight lesions
• MozecTM NC balloons allow competitive crossing ranges.
MeriGlideTM - Biocompatible, Hydrophilic, Lubricious Coating distal balloon base up to Rapid Exchange port
less than 4 µm thick. It is non-thrombogenic which resists adsorption of fibrin and platelet adhesion
• 2 folds for ø 2.00 mm
• 3 folds for ø 2.25 mm to 4.50 mm
• Folds are in clock-wise direction when seen from the distal tip
• Special balloon material ensures
- Low wrapping profile of folded balloon
• Protective PTFE sheath & SS style.
Best in class deflation time (10 secs) and deflation time (25 secs) for largest configuration 4.50 x 38 mm.
The distal tubing is a single transparent transitioning tube from the end of hypotube.
This allows for superior force transmission without any loss during navigation
Seamless catheter construction technology allows for exceptionally low tracking forces of 2.06N
Construction which generates high push transfer capability with high push efficiency of 6.55%
MeriStemTM - Novel Shaft Material increased strength and kink resistance
• Proprietary unique ergonomic design - Meril's "sign-of-life" ECG Bubble
shape, transparent luer hub.
• Etched logos - which allow for slip-free grip.
• Strain relief ensures secure and smooth kink resistant transition towards the
• Batch number and Size dimensions are printed on one side.